Catoctin Colorfest

Just came back from Thurmont's Catoctin Colorfest - what a BIG show!  Thank you for your support and your interest!  I met some great people, artists, and fellow metalsmiths.  Sales were pretty decent, no thanks to the ugly weather on Saturday!

A few of you asked if I would teach classes on what I do.  I would be happy to discuss private lessons if you are interested - I am based near Baltimore.  Check my esty page if you wish to purchase something - my website is being weird....  My other information is listed and viewable on the site - just purchasing sections that are under construction.

Sadly, I was robbed today during the show.  Two of my pieces were taken right off my table when my booth got crowded.  I posted photographs below.  If you live in the Thurmont/Fredrick area and you know anything, please contact me.  The police have taken the information and given me a case number.  I'm always saddened to realize just how untrustworthy sellers have to be to protect their hard work.  And what upsets me more is that they probably have no appreciation for how much work I had to put into making those pieces they so easily slipped into their possession.  I hope it comes back to bite them hard.

Lost, but never forgotten:

 
 




Comments

Popular Posts