About













For my photography side of Swann Designs,

I usually focus on photographing live local band shows. I charge a low fixed rate since I know how hard it can be when bands are starting out.


I can also do artistic digital paintings of pictures I've taken of band members. (Check my website under Swann Imaging for more).

Most of the places I photograph at are around Baltimore/Towson, but I've gone as far as New York City to shoot an event at a rock club, Crash Mansion.



But I've started to take pictures of other events. I just finished taking engagement pictures for the wedding of Dave and Kim.
Went to a bunch of different places in Downtown Ellicott City.


They were great to photograph - we were out there for 5 hours!
I took all full color photographs as well, but I love many of them in black and white.


Also took a bunch with their dog, Bear. instead of buying wedding favors for the guests, they're donating that money to animal rescue.

They wanted pictures of the three of them to place on their reception tables.

Comments

Popular Posts