Spring Fever

It's been a while! Since getting the news of the commission in the mall, I've been feverishly creating! And photographing! Sad to say I have to discourage my ETSY sales just as they were starting to blossom, but I can't do it all. A few orders won't be unwelcome, as long as you are patient at waiting a little longer than my normal 2 weeks for delivery......

Here's a few of the new pieces!


I'm going to do a series of trees, as much as it is a PAIN to cut these things.... broke 4 blades making the two pictured here.... And I haven't broken a blade in months! Some, like the one above, I'm going to solder to colored metals like copper and brass. Might do a silver backing and patina the tree part black...but that's getting very expensive to do. Others, I will leave openly cut like the one pictured below. I like the way they look.


Another heart in my heart series. MY favorite one sold already, but I have the amethyst and I'm growing more attached to it. The one below is a lot more romantic than the last two have been. Not really me, but I know there's plenty of people out there who'll like this one! Rose Quartz is the stone.


This one really isn't new. It's a charm bracelet that I was commissioned to do last summer. I was repairing a charm that had it's link broken when it was caught on something.... Lucky the woman lives near me! Polished it up for her again too. The charms are the zodiac signs of all her children (and her husband). Cute idea she had. I liked it.


New earring design! If you look closely, you can see how they form my initials too! Only partially intentional. :) Designing a necklace to go with the earrings right now!

Comments

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment! I am always happy to hear feedback or answer any questions :)

Popular Posts