Where has the month gone?!

Man, it's been a busy month! Between the nearing end of the public school year (my full time job as a teacher), my renter moving out, friend and boyfriend planning to move in, and jewelry show scheduling for this summer, I haven't blogged ALL MONTH!

First, I'd love to get some feedback on my newly designed website. It's designed to serve more for digital portfolio purposes than for purchasing, since I do have my Etsy site.

Also, I've been playing around with my packaging and I'd love feedback on this as well! :)



Below are some of my stone necklace collection pieces. They're different from my full metalwork jewelry....they're a little more "on-trend" and I think that appeals to people (including myself!).... plus they're really fun to wear!



Also..... thinking about doing a free giveaway soon.... Not sure if the better place to do that is on Etsy or my blog. Thoughts??

Comments

  1. Cool website! I love sites that has music as I browse, and it goes with the band photography.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment! I am always happy to hear feedback or answer any questions :)

Popular Posts