New pieces!


Some beautiful new pieces! I didn't get a chance to photograph them all, but here are three that I'm very proud of! The first piece has a large Lapis lazuli set in a sterling silver shadow box with melted silver ball details. Bronze links are asymmetrically set in the sterling silver chain.


The latest scroll work cuff and the most successful in being both aesthetically pleasing and substantially sound. It looks delicate, yet has a nice weight to



The last piece here is one I'm very excited about. This beautiful Opal is set floating above a silver, lipped bowl that has a patina on the inside to help the design stand out. The pendant is about the size of a quarter, adding a delicacy to the whole piece. As always, I hand-make all my chains.








Comments

  1. You are so amazingly good at jewelry making. These are all so gorgeous. I've been in a wanting-to-craft in my head but not having any motivation to, mood lately.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ms. Swann :) You haven't updated in some time, but if you are still around and selling jewelry, I'd love to hear from you :) Thanks,

    Renata
    renatabys@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Renata,
      I have got to set up email notifications when I get a comment! I severely neglected my blog this past year! I will be happy to email you if you are still interested in hearing from me a year later!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment! I am always happy to hear feedback or answer any questions :)

Popular Posts