Light at the end of a 6 month long tunnel!

I am very pleased to say that I will switching my web service over to a new company.  BluDomain has been less and less helpful and their sites, which I pay quite a bit for each year, look unprofessional and they are very glitchy!  When I ask for support, I'm told "We'll look into it" and then nothing happens...

I will be using wix.com, which has already been a dream compared to Blu!  It's a MUCH smarter site - creating each page doesn't take me DAYS to do, it's updated with their social media and search engine connections (SEO, site booster...), and it's much more user-friendly!  Now I just have to deal with Blu dragging their feet and not answering my emails about switching over and cancelling my account with them!

The site is almost ready to go live, I am just waiting to get my domain transferred.  So excited!!!

Comments

Popular Posts