Big news!

I just got an email from the owner of The Silver Heron and she wants to showcase my jewelry for 60 DAYS this spring!!! I have a LOT of work to do in the upcoming months!

I'm also entered in a juried art show in Richmond VA around the same time I'd be starting the showcase. Now, the owner said that there would be other artists, so I may not be the first one, which might end up working in my favor, but I'll have to see. I'm happy with whatever offer they're proposing. I'd gladly take less up to the art show, (or not at all), for a spot in the COLUMBIA MALL for 2 MONTHS! :) wow

Comments

  1. Congrats on the showcase! The bracelet in your header is absolutely beautiful!
    -Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! That's so exciting for you!

    And someone was nice enough to award my blog the Sunshine Award and I'm passing it on to you - stop by my Blooming Wildflowers blog and check it out.

    And again, congrats!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment! I am always happy to hear feedback or answer any questions :)

Popular Posts